FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Many insurance companies are reimbursing patients for the implant as we code it as a procedure and provide you with detailed paperwork to file. You will be required to file for reimbursement of the pellet procedure if you elect to move forward.
- Flex accounts and HSA accounts are always welcome as a form of payment for any medical procedure in our clinics.
- We do file a facility fee for your procedure with your insurance company.
We take insurance for the lab work only; if your insurance does not cover or you have a high deductible we have negotiated excellent cash rates with the lab for our patients.
- The cost for the insertion of pellets is $625-725 for men and $330 for women. Men need a much larger dose of testosterone than women and the cost is higher.
- When compared to the cost of drugs to treat the individual symptoms of hormone decline, pellets are very cost effective, on average $1-2.00 per day.
- 30 minute medical consultations are $150
- 45min-1 hour medical consultations or office visits range from $175-250
- ALL cosmetic/aesthetic consultations are complimentary
- The actual pellets are not FDA approved, however the ingredients in the [pellets are highly FDA regulated.
- Testosterone is a controlled substance and is highly regulated by the FDA.
- Our partner compounding pharmacies 3rd party test their pellets for sterility, potency and purity.
- We also prescribe other modalities such as creams, pills, patches and rapid dissolve tablets.
- The initial bloodwork for any consultation in our clinics includes:
- Chemistry panel
- Full thyroid panel (including free T3 and thyroid antibodies)
- Full hormone panel (testosterone free and total, SHBG, estradiol, FSH for women)
- Vitamin D, B12 and ferritin
- CRP (inflammatory marker)
- HGA1C (diabetes marker)
- Through our schedule now button, call our office or through the patient portal once you are an established patient.
Meet our Team
Not finding your answer in our frequently asked questions? Ask us! Whether it’s stress reduction, weight loss, sexual vitality, rejuvenated appearance, or just a little more spring in your step, we are on your side and ready to help. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, and our individualized treatment plans and therapies make sure you achieve the results you deserve.