METABOLIC CODE® & GLYCANAGE ® A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO WEIGHT LOSS & TOTAL BODY HEALTH
Begin a journey where you FINALLY achieve the results that have alluded you. EVEXIAS is excited to offer two science-backed tools teamed with one-on-one guidance—Metabolic Code® and GlycanAge®—that may help significantly improve your health.
Do any of the following health and wellness concerns resonate with you?
- Fed up with not feeling your best.
- Overwhelmed by stress and anxiety.
- Determined to age gracefully.
- Struggling to lose weight or treat chronic disease.
- Seeking to maximize athletic performance.
If you’ve struggled with any of these health challenges and are ready to live your best, healthiest life, you need to find out what’s holding you back.
A scientific approach to weight loss and improved health with the Metabolic Code®
Developed by Jim LaValle, RPh, CCN over a span of 30 years—with thousands of patients who have experienced significant results—the Metabolic Code® compiles insight from an in-depth, online, lifestyle assessment and detailed lab work to determine what’s holding you back and create a treatment plan specific to your unique needs.
Unlike traditional lab testing, the Metabolic Code uses TRIADSTM, a proprietary method that analyzes how five different interconnected systems in the body (the TRIADS) are metabolically functioning to develop each patient’s unique metabolic signature—a process called metabotyping. This insight along with patient feedback enables the practitioner to create a specialized action plan to help the patient achieve his or her health and wellness goals.
Why the Metabolic Code® TRIADs are important
Each TRIAD contains three distinct systems in the body. Lab work determines how the systems in each TRIAD are functioning independently and together. This insight is critical because each system essentially acts as one leg of a three-legged stool—when one “leg” isn’t performing optimally the other two legs can’t perform at their best either.
- TRIAD 1: Energy (Adrenal—Thyroid—Pancreas) focuses on the relationship between the vital hormones cortisol, insulin and thyroid, which are tied to stress levels, glucose balance and metabolism. People who are chronically fatigued or struggle with weight loss, diabetes and other metabolic disorders may suffer from an imbalance of the TRIAD 1.
- TRIAD 2: Resiliency (Gut—Immune—Brain) centers on the digestive tract, immune system and central nervous system, three intelligent systems that work cooperatively to keep the body’s physical, immunological and mental processes working efficiently. An imbalance of TRIAD 2 is typical of patients who suffer from anxiety, depression, leaky gut, weight loss issues, insomnia, allergies, auto-immune disorders, chronic disease states and frequent illness among other issues.
- TRIAD 3: Endurance (Cardio—Pulmonary—Neuro-Vascular) focuses on communication between the brain, heart and respiratory system. An imbalanced TRIAD 3 may result in depression, anxiety and memory issues when heart function is compromised, and a malfunctioning cardiopulmonary system (heart, lungs, pulmonary artery and vein, aorta, trachea and bronchi) can affect the metabolic health of all organs in the body, including the heart (hello, heart disease).
- TRIAD 4: Detoxification (Liver—Lymph—Kidneys) involves the efficient elimination of toxins from the body through the liver, lymphatic system and kidneys, as well as support of enzymatic activities and oxygen flow. An imbalanced TRIAD 4 allows toxins to build up in the body, compromises the immune system and deregulates blood pressure and cardiovascular function, among other health concerns, including inflammation, fluid retention and chronic disease.
- TRIAD 5: Potency (Testosterone—Estrogen—Progesterone) centers on the reproductive hormones, which tend to become imbalanced as we age (and due to other health issues). If you suffer from depression, anxiety, insomnia, cognitive problems, weight issues, joint pain, general achiness, high or low blood pressure, insulin resistance or sexual dysfunction, a TRIAD 5 imbalance may be to blame.
What to Expect with your Metabolic Code® Personalized Treatment Plan
Driven by the specific lab bio-markers uncovered in the TRIAD lab testing, results from the online assessment and conversations with your practitioner, treatment to address metabolic imbalances may include recommendations for:
Who Can Benefit From the Metabolic Code®?
Anyone who wants to take control of their health and live their best, healthiest life!
Thousands of LaValle’s patients who followed the Metabolic Code® treatment plan have experienced significant results, specifically those who have struggled to find success with traditional medical treatments. The Metabolic Code® can help patients looking to address:
- Weight loss resistance
- Auto-immune and other chronic diseases
- Gut health
- Sleep problems
- Heart issues
- Memory and cognitive function
- Sexual dysfunction
- Cancer support
- Restless leg syndrome
- High cholesterol
- Achy joints and muscles
Uncover Your True, Biological Age with GlycanAge®
Then put test insights to work to attain your best, healthiest life!
Your body may be older than you think. GlycanAge® is the only biological age test (vs. chronological age) that accurately measures a patient’s unique response following lifestyle changes. Tested on 100K patients, GlycanAge® starts with a simple finger prick test, which is sent to the lab to undergo multiple tests and an in-depth analysis.
Once the analysis is complete, you can go to your personal dashboard online to view results, insight and specific health and lifestyle recommendations. GlycanAge® provides one complimentary video consultation with its Care Team. Your EVEXIAS practitioner is available for follow-up consultations and lab work as you continue along your journey to your best, healthiest life.
Start your customized health journey today!
GET STARTED: TAKE THE CARDIAC QUIZ
We may need to perform additional lab tests based on your cardiac health.
Please answer YES or NO to the questions below. Once we receive your responses, our team will reach out to you to discuss next steps.