The EvexiPEL Hormone Pellet Therapy method was developed by EVEXIAS founder Dr. Terri DeNeui, DNP, APRN, ACNP-BC, after more than a decade of treating patients with hormone imbalance and teaching hundreds of medical practitioners in the science, discovery and clinical processes pertaining to bio-identical hormone replacement therapy via pellet implants.
While some practitioners prescribe BHRT with pellets to treat the symptoms of hormone imbalance, Dr. DeNeui’s EvexiPEL® Hormone Pellet Therapy method relies on uncovering the root cause of the patient’s hormone imbalance or health issue.
Over the years, Dr. DeNeui, discovered that hormone imbalance is but one factor that contributes to patients’ health struggles. Understanding that all of our body systems work together, she found that addressing all systems as a whole produces the best outcomes.
Once EvexiPEL® practitioners identify the root cause of the patient’s health concerns, EVEXIAS®’ experts in hormone optimization, functional medicine, nutrition and mental health work as a team to help ensure patients experience optimum results.
Not only has Dr. DeNeui developed a superior method for providing pellet therapy, she also worked with a team of experts at Farmakeio—a leading compounding pharmacy in the U.S.—to create a proprietary pellet formulation to help improve patient comfort, convenience and outcomes.
Put into practice at EVEXIAS® Medical Centers—one of the largest pellet therapy providers in the country—the EvexiPEL® Pellet Formulation continues to yield the following results compared to hormone pellets previously available in the marketplace:
- Reduced scar tissue, resulting in far fewer pellet extrusions, which decreases the need for additional office visits to deal with complications.
- Far fewer boosts required in new patients, which amounts to a more effective and convenient treatment for patients—and fewer office visits.
- Quicker absorption of hormones for patients, who report more comprehensive symptom relief sooner than with other compounded pellets.
- More consistent absorption over time, which helps ensure longer lasting therapeutic results.
- Increased patient satisfaction. Always a top priority at EVEXIAS!
Whether you seek treatment directly from an integrated, functional medicine practitioner at EVEXIAS Medical Centers in the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex or a practitioner certified in the EvexiPEL® Hormone Pellet Therapy method, you can feel confident that your health is in good hands.