PROVIDING MEN WITH A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO WELLNESS
Many men across various age groups struggle with maintaining a youthful vigor and appearance which can be caused by low testosterone levels and hormone imbalance. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to hormone therapy fail to deliver consistent and effective results.
At Evexias we strive to look beyond symptoms and uncover the real cause of men’s physical and sexual ailments. We can also help you avoid the roller coaster highs and lows of synthetic hormones, shots, and creams with the convenience of testosterone replacement with hormone pellet therapy, which only requires a quick office visit two to three times per year.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM THESE COMMON SYMPTOMS RELATED TO LOW TESTOSTERONE IN MEN?
Low testosterone in men can lead to:
- Fatigue, lethargy and lack of motivation
- Inability to focus and remember things
- Mood swings, anxiety & depression
- Stubborn weight gain, belly fat, and food cravings
- Frequent illnesses
- Hair loss
- Saggy, dry, aging skin
- Aches, joint pain, and longer recover time from injuries
- Loss of libido and inability to achieve or maintain an erection
With an integrated approach that focuses on identifying the origin of your medical issues, you can begin to achieve balance in your health and your life.
Who can benefit from bio-identical hormone replacement therapy via pellets and how?
As we age, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone naturally decline over time. Around age 35, men experience a gradual reduction in testosterone, typically 2 to 10 percent per year. For women, pre-menopause may start as early as in the 30s. In fact hormone imbalance kicks in long before hot flashes do – by 10 to 15 years!
Listen to your body. Is it saying, “I feel a bit off?” In other words, are you like many men in their 30s, 40s and beyond who:
- Lack motivation and feel more tired than usual
- Gain weight for no reason – especially belly fat!
- Experience mood swings more frequently
- Feel anxious and depressed
- Struggle with brain fog and insomnia
- Wonder why their sexual desire and libido have tapered off
If these symptoms sound familiar, you are probably a good candidate for subcutaneous hormone pellet implants. So, how can you find out for sure? Speak with an EVEXIAS health care professional who specializes in hormone optimization for men and women, including replacement therapy via pellet implants.