Fight Hair Loss Naturally with Non-Surgical Scalp PRP
Whether you’re male or female, dealing with hair loss can be traumatic and take a toll on your self-confidence. Plus, traditional hair restoration solutions can be costly, painful and require a lengthy recovery time, which can be a turn-off to some.
Fortunately, a safe, effective, non-surgical alternative is available to naturally regrow hair using platelet rich plasma (PRP).
Patients who may benefit from PRP therapy for hair regrowth include those with:
- Male Pattern Hair Loss – especially in the early stages of balding, or anytime there is a lot of miniaturized hair on the scalp.
- Female Pattern Hair Loss – at all stages of hair loss.
- Hypotrichosis (fine/reduced hairs) of the eyebrows or beard.
- Alopecia Areata, Alopecia Totalis.
- Metabolic causes of hair loss – iron deficiency and medication induced hair loss.
For the Scalp PRP treatment, we inject PRP and nutrients into the scalp to encourage hair growth. Men and women may see hair growth as early as 2 months, but patients typically see results between 4 to 8 months, with continued improvement for up to one year following treatment.
While some mild swelling of the forehead may occur, recovery from the procedure is typically uneventful. Plus, pain is usually well managed with over-the-counter pain medications, such as ibuprofen.
Regenerate hair and boost your confidence without surgery
If you’re looking for a non-surgical alternative to regrow hair, with minimal discomfort and downtime – a PRP Scalp procedure may work well for you.