You don’t have to love Halloween to have the PRP Facelift; you just need to want healthy, glowing skin!
This groundbreaking treatment is quickly becoming a favorite of our clients looking to rejuvenate their face without surgery.
In this post, we’ll go into what the PRP Facelift is, who can benefit from it, and the procedure we follow. Read on to learn more about this treatment!
Regenerate and Restore
This non-surgical facelift uses Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers and PRP therapies to reverse the effects of aging on your face.
Naturally, over time our skin loses elasticity and can cause some signs of aging, such as:
- Face appears collapsed or droopy.
- Skin texture becomes less smooth making you look tired or dull.
- Skin color becomes grayish due to lack of blood flow.
If you’ve experienced any of these signs of aging, then the PRP Facelift may be just what you’re looking for.
Traditional surgical facelifts can’t pinpoint the exact issues every individual is looking to address; rather it simply removes excess skin.
However, excess skin isn’t the only issue and if you want to add color back to your face a surgical facelift won’t give you that glow.
The Science Behind the PRP Facelift
Only licensed professionals can safely administer the PRP Facelift and have been trained to study each face and target the unique needs of every patient.
Using HA fillers and PRP therapy, one of our skilled physicians will be able to create shape and rejuvenate skin.
Here’s the process:
- Using HA fillers, we’ll sculpt a natural and beautiful shape to give you a more youthful appearance.
- The physician will draw two teaspoons of blood and isolate platelets from your own blood using a centrifuge.
- The platelets will then be injected, methodically, into your face to stimulate stem cells already in the skin to regenerate.
- You’re ready for recovery! Your physician will talk to you about the best methods for recovering and maintaining your new, healthy glow!
With the PRP Facelift, you can do the following all while lowering your risk of infections and eliminating the complications associated with surgery.
- Stimulate the regenerative process of your skin
- Restore lost volume
- Produce a younger glow
We Can Help
If you’re looking for an easy way to turn back time the PRP Facelift may be the answer! To find out if a PRP Facelift is a good option for you, contact us to schedule a confidential consultation with our medical team.