Peptide to support your anti-aging regimen and tissue repair
Collagen is a non-soluble protein that literally supports the connective and fibrous tissues in nearly every inch of the body—from skin, hair and nails to muscles, bones, blood vessels and the digestive system. The signs of collagen deficiency are very similar to the signs of aging (sagging skin, wrinkles, joint pain, brittle bones, decline in muscle mass, etc.). Collagen peptides (hydrolyzed collagen)—a soluble and bioactive form of collagen—have been shown to provide many anti-aging benefits! These peptides are best in a powder form that may be mixed with liquids.
Potential benefits of collagen peptides may include:
- Improve skin elasticity and hydration.
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Improve joint health for less-painful joints.
- Strengthen bones and increase bone mass density.
- Improve elasticity of tendons and ligaments.
- Enhance athletic performance and post-workout recovery time.
- Produce stronger nails, with less chipping and cracking.
Peptide to support the immune system
Known for its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, Ta-1 (thyomosin alpha 1) is a peptide or small protein naturally produced by the thymus gland, where T cells—a type of immune cell—mature and are released when prompted by the Ta-1 peptide. Ta-1 also enhances the function of immune cells known as dendritic cells, which help modulate immune response. TA-1 is an injectable peptide that is taken every day for up to 12 weeks, depending on the target effect.
Potential benefits of Ta-1 peptides may include:
- Treat acute and chronic infections.
- Mitigate auto-immune response
- Eradicate unhealthy cells and inhibit cancer growth.
- Suppress tumor growth.
- Increase the effectiveness of vaccines.
- Protect against oxidative damage.
- Repair gut tissue
Peptide to promote healing and recovery
Sometimes referred to as the Wolverine supplement, BPC-157 is a gastric peptide that has been touted for its ability to promote healthy bones, joints, tendons and other tissues like the gums, liver and pancreas. Research also shows that BPC-157 helps protect against ulcers and promote gut health and healing. It may also prove useful in treating disorders of the central nervous system. BPC-157 an injectable or oral peptide that is taken every day for up to 12 weeks, depending on the target effect.
Potential benefits of BPC-157 peptides may include:
- Speed healing of tissues, bones, joints and tendons after injury.
- Promote gut health and treat ulcers.
- Treat periodontal disease for healthy gums.
- Help regulate blood cells (angiogenesis) and blood pressure.
- Minimize post-workout aches and pains.
- Mitigate oxidative stress.
- Decrease general inflammation and inflammatory processes.
Peptide to enhance sexual health for women and men
Also known as bremelanotide, PT-141 is a melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) that was originally developed for sunless tanning. Research shows that PT-141 may help improve sexual function in both women and men, including heightened sexual arousal and stronger erections. Unlike PDE5 inhibitor drugs like Viagra and Cialis, which inhibit phosphodiesterase enzymes and target the vascular system, PT-141 works through the central nervous system, activating neurons in the hypothalamus gland to boost sexual desire.
Potential benefits of PT-141 may include:
- Increase sexual desire in women and men.
- Elevate sexual gratification and climax.
- Strengthen erections.
- Boost energy and mood.
- Sunless skin tanning.
Peptide to promote weight loss in overweight to obese patients.
People affected by excess weight and obesity may find it harder to lose weight over time regardless of diets, eating styles or activity patterns. As fat cells grow larger, they begin to overproduce an enzyme called nicotinamide N-methyltransferase or NNMT. This enzyme acts to slow down fat cell metabolism (fat burning). This slowdown makes it harder for these cells to burn accumulating fat.
As fat tissue grows and more NNMT is produced, greater amounts of hormones and pro-inflammatory signals are produced that are responsible for weight gain and other chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. NNMT has been implicated in osteoarthritis, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular disease, cancer, kidney disease, and Parkinson’s disease.
Recently, a molecule that blocks the metabolic slow down caused by NNMT has been discovered by researchers at University of Texas. Blocking metabolic slow down increases metabolism and results in weight loss. That molecule is called 5 Amino 1MQ. Tis peptide molecule is taken up to 3 times a day orally.
Potential Benefits of 5 Amino 1 MQ may include:
- Reverse diet induced obesity and its related chronic diseases (diabetes, heart disease, etc.)
- Increase cellular energy.
- Prevent fat accumulation.
Peptides for weight loss, age management and athletic performance
Also known as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) and growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP) this combination packs a powerful punch for cellular repair and regeneration. They work synergistically together to promote the secretion of endogenous growth hormone, without stimulating hunger or increasing cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin or aldosterone common with some other peptides. Research shows that taking CJC-1295 supplements for the prolonged stimulation of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) secretion is safe and relatively well tolerated in healthy adults. This combination is injected nightly for 5 days on and 2 days off. It may also be injected pre- and post-work out to aid in fat burning and muscle build, respectively.
Potential benefits of CJC-1295 peptides may include:
- Support cellular repair and regeneration.
- Promote fat burning.
- Increase muscle mass and bone density.
- Aid tissue repair post-injury.
- Improve energy and strength.
- Enhance athletic performance.
- Improve skin elasticity.
- Alleviate insomnia.
- Support immune function.
Peptides to promote healthy bones, tissue and sleep
Also known as ibutamoren, MK-677 peptides help promote the secretion of the growth hormone (GH), which helps stimulate the metabolism and promote cell regeneration and production. GH plays a key role in building and repairing tissues, muscles and organs in the body. MK-677 also helps increase insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), a hormone that promotes the building and development of bones and tissues.
Potential benefits of MK-677 peptides may include:
- Build muscles and mitigate muscle wasting.
- Improve bone density.
- Enhance sleep quality.
- Promote healing of wounds and injuries.
- Help repair nerve damage.
- Boost metabolism.
- Increase libido.