Who can benefit from bio-identical hormone replacement therapy via pellets and how?
As we age, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone naturally decline over time. Around age 35, men experience a gradual reduction in testosterone, typically 2 to 10 percent per year. For women, pre-menopause may start as early as in the 30s. In fact hormone imbalance kicks in long before hot flashes do – by 10 to 15 years!
Listen to your body. Is it saying, “I feel a bit off?” In other words, are you like many men and women in their 30s, 40s and beyond who …
- Lack motivation and feel more tired than usual
- Gain weight for no reason – especially belly fat!
- Experience mood swings more frequently
- Feel anxious and depressed
- Struggle with brain fog and insomnia
- Wonder why their sexual desire and libido have tapered off
If these symptoms sound familiar, you are probably a good candidate for subcutaneous hormone pellet implants. So, how can you find out for sure? Speak with an EVEXIAS health care professional who specializes in hormone optimization for men and women, including replacement therapy via pellet implants.