Hormones & Brain Health Study
In partnership with the Center for BrainHealth University of Texas at Dallas
Help us learn more about the impact of Hormone Therapy on brain health.
Get a brain health assessment at no charge ($800 value).
Complementary Hormone Therapy (valued at up to $375 each time)
About The Study
EVEXIAS Medical Center has partnered with the Center for Brain Health—a research institute at the School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at the University of Texas at Dallas—to conduct some important research. EVEXIAS founder Terri DeNeui, DNP, is a co-principal investigator for the study.
We are currently seeking study participants to help us evaluate the impact of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) on brain health and performance, including focus, memory, mood and other cognitive behaviors in post-menopausal women.
HOW PARTICIPANTS MAY BENEFIT
- Improved health! Hormone optimization has been shown to have many benefits, including better quality sleep, mood, depressive symptoms, anxiety, memory, sexual function, joint pain, and more.
- BrainHealth Index assessment at no charge ($800 value). The Center for Brain Health normally charges $800 to take the BrainHealth Index and receive follow-up coaching. Brain Health Study participants pay no fee.
- Complementary Hormone Therapy Patients receive their continuous hormone replacement therapy (hormone pellet implants) after completing each of the three BrainHealth Index assessments, a value of up to $350 per treatment ($1050 Value).
- A better understanding of your brain health and hormones. You’ll learn how you, your brain and your hormones are functioning at baseline and how you’ve improved following a year of HRT.
WHAT IS INVOLVED TO PARTICIPATE
- Study participants will be asked to complete the BrainHealth Index at baseline, 6 months and one year after initiation of a medically supervised hormone therapy regime with an EVEXIAS Medical Center healthcare provider.
- Hormonal therapy may include estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone replacement.
The BrainHealth Index is (approximately) 1- 1.5 hour online assessment (at home or in our office), that includes a questions about the participant’s:
- Cognitive function (thinking, reasoning, memory, reaction time and more).
- Well-being and quality of life.
- Social networks and engagements.
- Daily function (daily responsibilities, habits and challenges).
Learn More About Hormone Therapy
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR HRT AND THE BRAIN STUDY?
You may be a candidate for hormone replacement therapy and the Brain Health Study if you are a post-menopausal woman who is experiencing any of the following symptoms related to hormone imbalance:
- Fatigue, lethargy and lack of motivation
- Inability to focus and remember things
- Mood swings, anxiety & depression
- Insomnia and night sweats
- Stubborn weight gain, belly fat, and food cravings
- Frequent illnesses
- Hair loss
- Saggy, dry, aging skin
- Aches, joint pain, and longer recover time from injuries
- Loss of libido, difficulty achieving arousal and orgasm
- Vaginal dryness
Fill out the candidacy questionnaire and we will reach out to you with the results and next steps!