FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Many insurance companies are reimbursing patients for the implant as we code it as a procedure and provide you with detailed paperwork to file. You will be required to file for reimbursement of the pellet procedure if you elect to move forward.
- Flex accounts and HSA accounts are always welcome as a form of payment for any medical procedure in our clinics.
- We do file a facility fee for your procedure with your insurance company.
We take insurance for the lab work only; if your insurance does not cover or you have a high deductible we have negotiated excellent cash rates with the lab for our patients.
- The cost for the insertion of pellets is $625-725 for men and $330 for women. Men need a much larger dose of testosterone than women and the cost is higher.
- When compared to the cost of drugs to treat the individual symptoms of hormone decline, pellets are very cost effective, on average $1-2.00 per day.
- 30 minute medical consultations are $150
- 45min-1 hour medical consultations or office visits range from $175-250
- ALL cosmetic/aesthetic consultations are complimentary
- The actual pellets are not FDA approved, however the ingredients in the [pellets are highly FDA regulated.
- Testosterone is a controlled substance and is highly regulated by the FDA.
- Our partner compounding pharmacies 3rd party test their pellets for sterility, potency and purity.
- We also prescribe other modalities such as creams, pills, patches and rapid dissolve tablets.
- The initial bloodwork for any consultation in our clinics includes:
- Chemistry panel
- Full thyroid panel (including free T3 and thyroid antibodies)
- Full hormone panel (testosterone free and total, SHBG, estradiol, FSH for women)
- Vitamin D, B12 and ferritin
- CRP (inflammatory marker)
- HGA1C (diabetes marker)
Meet our Team
Not finding your answer in our frequently asked questions? Ask us! Whether it’s stress reduction, weight loss, sexual vitality, rejuvenated appearance, or just a little more spring in your step, we are on your side and ready to help. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, and our individualized treatment plans and therapies make sure you achieve the results you deserve.